DescriptionWES Engineering Inc is a Project Engineering firm dedicated to wind energy, started in 2002, and with eleven years of wind project development experience. Services include: wind data analysis and wind farm design using specialized modeling software, wind project feasibility studies, project engineering for wind projects from 100 kW to >100MW. Recently started operation and maintenance of three wind projects consisting of Clipper 2.5MW turbines.
- Madison Region Economic Partnership Inc. (MADREP Tab)
*Wind and energy modeling using local tower data to accurately predict project energy production. *Wind farm design, noise modeling and shadow flicker modeling. *Wind Project management, including: detail Gantt charts for budget and time planning, financial pro forma, and accurate mapping DEMs, aerial photo background and electronic parcel ownership info. *Operation and Maintenance of wind turbines (within limited geographic area)
Eleven years experience in Midwest wind development, including five large projects completed with WES providing most of the development skills; Specialized software for modeling wind and energy production (WASP); Project management for wind projects 100kW to 100MW. Operational experience with large turbines including SCADA operations, parts acquisition, torque and tension of towers and foundations, design upgrades to increase turbine life.
Supplier to the Defense Industry:
No, never supplied to the defense industry
Number of Employees:
0 - 10
- Wisconsin Wind Works
- Other: Professional Engineer in Minnesota and Wisconsin
- Engineering, Scientific and Technical Services
- Professional and Business Services
- Other Tiers: Companies sometimes find it convenient to distinguish other tiers. Tier three companies supply tier two firms. Tier four companies are the providers of basic raw materials, such as steel and glass, to higher-tier suppliers.