Promoting advanced automation through automated control technology.
SMC Corporation of America is a part of a global organization that supports our customers in every industrialized country, and is the U.S. subsidiary of SMC Corporation based in Japan. Since its establishment, SMC has been a leader in pneumatic technology, providing industry with technology and products to support automation based on the guiding principle of “contributing to automation labor savings in industry.” Over the past 50+ years, SMC's products have become established as a recognized international brand through sales, technical, supply and after sale services in world markets. Sales have grown to achieve a 30% global market share.
Subsidiaries and joint ventures have been setup in a total of 53 countries. Production facilities are located in 30 countries. In addition, a sales network extends throughout 83 countries, with local services in 500 locations. SMC offers technology accumulated through the years, engineers that bring it to life in new products, production capacity which can deliver a variety of products in a short time, and an extensive sales network in the U.S.A. and throughout the world.
With its goal of ever more advanced automation, and using its many achievements as a base, SMC is developing high quality, high reliable products to contribute to automation in industry, as well as in familiar areas of everyday life.
- Milwaukee 7
Pneumatics are easy to use, clean, safe and relatively quiet - creating better working environments – whilst saving energy and making a minimal impact on the environment.
Today, pneumatic components are found in virtually all industry sectors, and the demand for cost effective, automated solutions continues to grow.
Food & Packaging
The focus of each of the SMC production facilities is to ensure the integrity of the best, most inventive designs, and to supply these products to our customers with close consideration to quality, lead time and cost control.
SMC's extensive global production and supply network includes our North American headquarters and production facility in Noblesville, Indiana, 5 regional distribution centers throughout the contiguous United States, and 4 distribution centers throughout Canada. SMC's global network also includes facilities in South America, Europe, and Asia.
Estimated Annual Gross Sales:
Over $100 Million
Supplier to the Defense Industry:
No, have never supplied to the defense industry, but would be interested in doing so
Number of Employees:
- Federal Procurement/Acquisition Certified
- Defense Industry Supply Chain
- Energy Systems
- Food and Beverage
- Forest Products-Packaging-Lumber
- Marine Manufacturing
- Water Industry - Technology or Manufacturing
- Wisconsin Wind Works
- ISO 14001
- ISO 9001
- RoHS Compliant
Markets Interested in Serving
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Food and Beverage (FAB)
- Medical Devise Manufacturing
- Mining Equipment
- Paper Converting
- Water Technology or Manufacturing
- Components, Parts and Hardware
- Education and Training
Interested In Categories:
- Components, Parts and Hardware
- Manufacturer / Service
- Manufacturing: Food Products / Ingredients
- Manufacturing: Machinery and Equipment
- Manufacturing: Machining, Fabrication/Tooling
- Manufacturing: Paper, Packaging, Netting, Printing
- Manufacturing: Power Generating Equipment & HVAC
- Sustainability - Recycling services and materials
- Utilities, Power Generation & Distribution
Seeking local sources for:
- OEM: An original equipment manufacturer, or OEM, refers to a company that makes a final product for the consumer marketplace.