Founded in 1963, Quality Rubber Stamp Co. remains on the leading edge of Marking Device Technology! Our mission is to establish and build positive relationships with our clients while providing QUALITY custom products and OUTSTANDING customer service!
Today, Quality Rubber Stamps now has two divisions, Quality Inks and Quality Cartridges! Our ink division offers a complete line of specialized and industrial ink for almost any application. We supply inks that meet all Government and MIL-SPECS with no minimums! Our primary Ink markets are industrial and manufacturing companies that must use inks that meet certain specs per contract.
Our Toner Cartridge division provides a complete line of OEM, Brand Name, and Compatible Toner and Ink cartridges for all makes and models of printers and copiers at deep discounts! Our primary market is any businesses that use printers and copiers that must operate flawlessly to meet the demands of daily operations and want to reduce operating expenses!
- Milwaukee 7
Manufacturer of Self-Inking, Traditional, and Pre-Inked Rubber Stamps for Commercial, Industrial, and Personal Applications, Deep Cut Stamps, Specialized and Heavy Duty Rubber, Custom Designed Stamps, Micro - Stamps, Specialized and Industrial Inks that conform to Government Spec, MIL Spec, and FED STD Colors for Porous and Non-Porous Surfaces and Special Substrates. Colors available for any Pantone Number.
Estimated Annual Gross Sales:
Supplier to the Defense Industry:
No, have never supplied to the defense industry, but would be interested in doing so
Number of Employees:
0 - 10
- Woman Owned
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Defense Industry Supply Chain
- Energy Systems
- Food and Beverage
- Forest Products-Packaging-Lumber
- Lakeshore Manufacturing Cluster
- Marine Manufacturing
- Water Industry - Technology or Manufacturing
- Wisconsin Wind Works
- RoHS Compliant
Markets Interested in Serving
- Additive Manufacturing / 3D Printing
- Components, Parts and Hardware
- Education and Training
- Import-Export Services
- MRO - Aviation Maintenance, Repair, Overhaul
- Manufacturer / Service
- Manufacturing Coatings: Paint, Plating, Powder Coating, Etc.
- Manufacturing: Chemical
- Manufacturing: Food Products / Ingredients
- Manufacturing: Machinery and Equipment
- Manufacturing: Machining, Fabrication/Tooling
- Manufacturing: Metal Stamping
- Manufacturing: Paper, Packaging, Netting, Printing
- Marketing and Public Relations
- Professional and Business Services
- Research and Development / Prototyping
- Sustainability - Recycling services and materials
- Transportation, Logistics, Warehousing
- Utilities, Power Generation and Distribution
- Manufacturing custom rubber stamps, both self-inking and traditiional, Specialty Marking Inks for all applications
- Tier two companies are the key suppliers to tier one suppliers, without supplying a product directly to OEM companies. However, a single company may be a tier one supplier to one company and a tier two supplier to another company, or may be a tier one supplier for one product and a tier two supplier for a different product line.