We are a concrete placement construction company.
As a Midwest-based company, the LewCrew also has Midwest values.
- We value a good day’s work.
- We work with our customer to meet and or beat construction schedules.
- Our crews are built based on the specific phase of a project. Foundations, interior or exterior flatwork.
- Our crews accept time schedules and project complexity challenges with pride.
- We value the safety of our crews.
- We emphasize training and safety.
- Bringing our LewCrew home to their families is of utmost importance.
- We value accountability.
- The responsiveness of our owner and top management is unique.
- Attention to detail ensures innovation, strength, capability and expertise of a large firm – and the responsiveness and personal attention of a small firm.
- We aspire to work with our customers and competitors to move the concrete industry to be the best it can be through creative, technical and cooperative means.
- We grasp innovation whenever possible. PrimeX Composite is the latest feature in our toolbox.
Floors, Curb & Gutter, Foundations, Composite Concrete; Jointless Concrete; Slabs on Grade; Exterior paving.
PrīmXComposite eliminates joints, saw cuts and post-installation problems, increases productivity and reduces equipment repair. Up to 60 percent thinner than traditional concrete slabs, PrīmXComposite has a much higher load-bearing capacity than traditional designs and allows racking to be placed without joint consideration.
- Jointless, No Saw Cuts
- Virtually Crack Free
- Up to 60 Percent Thinner
- Higher Load Capacity
- No Rebar
- Flatter Surface, No Curling or Joint Sealant
- Durable with Less Maintenance and Longer Life
With over 150 million square feet in service worldwide, PrimXComposite is not experimental. Customers include large-scale global companies including IKEA, John Deere, Porsche, Audi, LIDL, Prologis, Volvo, DHL, and Skanska.
The higher the structural demands on the, the more time and money PrīmXComposite saves in a variety of concrete floor applications. Applications for PrīmXComposite concrete floors:
- Distribution centers
- Food processing
- Heavy Load Industrial Manufacturing
- Freezer Floors
- Big-box retail
- Anywhere floors impact productivity and safety
- And other applications
Supplier to the Defense Industry:
No, never supplied to the defense industry
Number of Employees:
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Defense Industry Supply Chain
- Digital Transformation Marketplace
- Energy Systems
- Food and Beverage
- Lakeshore Manufacturing Cluster
- Marine Manufacturing
- Water Industry - Technology or Manufacturing
- Wisconsin Wind Works
Markets Interested in Serving
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Agriculture Equipment
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Energy: Compressed Natural Gas
- Energy: Oil and Gas
- Food and Beverage (FAB)
- Medical Devise Manufacturing
- Paper Converting
- Renewable Energy: Biofuels or Biogas
- Transportation Manufacturing
- Water Technology or Manufacturing
- Concrete Products and Mfg
- Construction and Installation (incl. construction materials)
Seeking local sources for:
- Manufacturing: Machinery and Equipment
- N/A: Not a Manufacturer