DescriptionFounded in 1988, Orchid International is a privately-held, world-class supplier of metal stampings, assemblies, lamination stampings, and die cast products to leaders in the wind energy, automotive, lighting, electric motor, lawn and garden and other industries throughout North America.
- Madison Region Economic Partnership Inc. (MADREP Tab)
- Prosperity Southwest
Orchid's core competencies include slitting, stamping, annealing of electrical steel laminations as well as TIG/MIG welding, die casting, riveting, bonding and assembly operation on all types of magnetic cores.
Electrical Steel Lamination Manufacturing; Prototyping to High Volume Production; Assembly Services; Design Services
Customers include Rockwell Automation, GE, GM.
Supplier to the Defense Industry:
Yes, we are a secondary supplier
Number of Employees:
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Defense Industry Supply Chain
- Energy Systems
- Marine Manufacturing
- Wisconsin Wind Works
- ISO / TS 16949
- ISO 14001
- ISO 9001
- Lean Manufacturing
- Other: Kaizen, 5S, Cellular Manufacturing
- Components, Parts and Hardware
- Engineering, Scientific and Technical Services
- Manufacturer / Service
- Manufacturing: Machining, Fabrication/Tooling
- Manufacturing: Power Generating Equipment and HVAC
- Utilities, Power Generation and Distribution
- Tier One: Tier one companies are direct suppliers to OEMs. The term is especially common in the automobile industry and refers to major suppliers of parts to OEMs.