Descriptionnora systems GmbH develops, produces and markets resilient rubber floors under the brand name nora. Headquartered in Weinheim, Germany, nora has been shaping the development of rubber floor coverings for over 60 years as a leading manufacturer worldwide. Nora focuses on Healthcare, Education and Industry/Life Science providing a long term, low maintenance solution for customers that our focus and partners during the building process. nora recognizes its social responsibility toward the environment and its commitment to sustainability. For years, the company has given environmental stewardship the same priority as all other company objectives as it makes and sells products that are as ecologically compatible as possible in terms of content, manufacturing, use and disposal.
- Milwaukee 7
Nora provides sheet and modular rubber flooring systems, including adhesive systems that allow for immediate traffic to help speed up the installation process.
Nora provides a wide variety of solutions for both large scale production areas as well as small lab environments. Electrostatic Disputative solutions are available in multiple aesthetics and performance abilities as well. https://www.nora.com/-/media/files/north-america/product-brochures-and-application-charts/nora-usproductcatalog.pdf
Supplier to the Defense Industry:
No, have never supplied to the defense industry, but would be interested in doing so
Number of Employees:
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Defense Industry Supply Chain
- Energy Systems
- Forest Products-Packaging-Lumber
- Lakeshore Manufacturing Cluster
- Marine Manufacturing
- Water Industry - Technology or Manufacturing
- Wisconsin Wind Works
- ISO 14001
- ISO 9001
- Construction and Installation (incl. construction materials)
- Tier two companies are the key suppliers to tier one suppliers, without supplying a product directly to OEM companies. However, a single company may be a tier one supplier to one company and a tier two supplier to another company, or may be a tier one supplier for one product and a tier two supplier for a different product line.