Our products are specifically designed for severe duty, harsh environment applications, and are available IP67 rated for outdoor use. They’re built to withstand moisture, vibration, extreme temperatures, and other environmental factors.
Our goal is to become your electronic technology partner - providing superior quality products and timely response to any of your electronic needs. By better understanding our customers' products and the end user’s needs and wants, we can offer creative and cost effective electronic solutions for OEM equipment. We encourage our customers to view the Marlin Engineering Department as an extension of their own design team. With a hands-on approach to service, we are at your disposal.
Over 70 years in business should mean more than just longevity and at Marlin it does. It translates into reliable products delivering dependable functionality and performance in severe-duty mobile applications. And as a family-owned business, we're committed to building our reputation on trust and integrity. We pledge to strive for improvement throughout our processes. And we vow to treat our customers, suppliers, and employees with integrity, honesty and compassion.
- Madison Region Economic Partnership Inc. (MADREP Tab)
Estimated Annual Gross Sales:
$11 - 25 Million
Supplier to the Defense Industry:
Yes, we are a primary supplier
Number of Employees:
- Defense Industry Supply Chain
- Marine Manufacturing
- ISO 9000
- ISO 9001
- ITAR Registered
- Lean Manufacturing
- RoHS Compliant
Markets Interested in Serving
- Agriculture Equipment
- Mining Equipment
- Transportation Manufacturing
- Components, Parts and Hardware
- Electrical: Wire, Wire Harnesses, Control Systems, Electrical Construction
- Engineering, Scientific and Technical Services
Seeking local sources for:
- OEM: An original equipment manufacturer, or OEM, refers to a company that makes a final product for the consumer marketplace.