Marking Services Incorporated (MSI) is a labeling contractor specializing in engineering, manufacturing and installation services of pipe markers, valve tags, equipment identification and in-plant signage on major construction projects. As a single source supplier and contractor, MSI delivers turnkey labeling services and a comprehensive range of superior identification products to plant owners and construction contractors for enhanced communications, operability and safety.
MSI is a worldwide leader in mechanical labeling, servicing the identification needs of mechanical contractors. We've been advancing the use of pipe markers, valve tags and equipment signs to enhance overall operations of commercial, industrial, health care, educational and technology facilities for the last 30 years. Working directly with electrical, plumbing, HVAC, fire protection and ammonia refrigeration contractors of all sizes, MSI offers a complete line of mechanical identification to meet every labeling challenge with extremely fast fulfillment, industry best quality, and no minimum order requirements.
As a turnkey labeling contractor, MSI develops specific design, engineering, material fabrication and installation methods for all plant signage, pipe, valve, instrumentation and equipment identification. Serving the oil, gas, offshore drilling and power generation industries worldwide, MSI’s turnkey labeling services support a facility's commissioning, start-up and operation by providing critical information to plant personnel in a standardized and consistent manner. Our clients recognize the benefits of quality labeling and the long-term cost savings associated with faster more efficient plant commissioning and start-ups, improved operator training and enhanced plant safety for employees.
Headquartered in Milwaukee Wisconsin USA
- Milwaukee 7
Marking Services Inc. (MSI) offers you a one-stop resource for cost-effective marking products and services.
- Our mechanical and electrical takeoff services help manage identification labeling at project initiation with effective solutions that reduce your total in-place cost.
- Working with your construction drawings, we develop a complete bill of materials for the correct styles and quantities of pipe markers, valve and equipment tags and safety signage.
- Based on your spec, we will prepare an organized submittal package that includes technical data sheets and samples.
- We manufacture custom and stock marking products in-house, delivering same day/ next day with no minimum order quantities.
- For ease of installation, we package your marking products by floor or area along with a color-coded “roadmap” to reduce the man hours required.
Experience has shown that contractors who rely on the specialized expertise of MSI complete labeling in half the time. By partnering with MSI, you can offer your customers superior pipe marking, valve tagging, and equipment labeling products and control your in-place costs — all at the same time.
Estimated Annual Gross Sales:
$11 - 25 Million
Supplier to the Defense Industry:
Yes, we are a secondary supplier
Number of Employees:
Export Countries: Canada, India
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Defense Industry Supply Chain
- Energy Systems
- Food and Beverage
- Forest Products-Packaging-Lumber
- Lakeshore Manufacturing Cluster
- Marine Manufacturing
- Water Industry - Technology or Manufacturing
- Wisconsin Wind Works
- ISO 9001
Markets Interested in Serving
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Agriculture Equipment
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Energy: Compressed Natural Gas
- Energy: Oil and Gas
- Food and Beverage (FAB)
- Medical Devise Manufacturing
- Mining Equipment
- Paper Converting
- Renewable Energy: Biofuels or Biogas
- Renewable Energy: Wind Energy
- Transportation Manufacturing
- Water Technology or Manufacturing
- Manufacturer / Service
- Manufacturer and deliver recognizable value and expertise in mechanical identification products
- Tier One: Tier one companies are direct suppliers to OEMs. The term is especially common in the automobile industry and refers to major suppliers of parts to OEMs.