M2M is a Precision Machine Shop just outside the Milwaukee Metro in Mukwonago. We have two core competencies under one roof.... Low rate - high mix machining & prototypes; AND higher volume cellular production machining. We have a total of 55,000 sq. feet of space at two locations, and have machining ranging from 2 axis turning and VTL turning, to VMC's, Horizontal Mills, and full 5-axis machining!
We have the capability to machine parts up to 30" diameter and smaller, and part weights up to 200 lbs.
On our low volume side of the shop, we typically handle part volumes anywhere from 5 pcs up to 200 pcs. On the production side, we can do volumes from 500 pcs up to 50,000 pcs EAU.
With a full Quality CMM Lab and Quality engineers on site, we are setup for any PPAP level or quality requirements! ISO 9001:2015, AS9100D & ITAR registered.
We have two main customer focuses that help us continue to grow in the market place... Quality and Delivery. We always guarantee our parts will be machined to print specs, and our On-TIme Delivery is over 98% YTD Average!
Primary Markets we support: Heavy Truck, Industrial, Electronics, Medical, Power Gen, Agriculture & Aerospace.
- Milwaukee 7
- Precision Machining - from .250" up to 30" parts, low volume OR high volume
- CNC milling 3-4-5 axis
- CNC Turning, horizontal chucker lathes and large VTL turning capability
- Cellular Production
- 5 axis milling
- Light assembly and secondary ops
- Part Wash capability
- CMM Lab with PPAP capability
- Supply chain relationships to manage heat treat, anodizing, coating, welding, etc.
Estimated Annual Gross Sales:
$11 - 25 Million
Supplier to the Defense Industry:
Yes, we are a secondary supplier
Number of Employees:
Export Countries: Mexico
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Defense Industry Supply Chain
- Energy Systems
- Food and Beverage
- Forest Products-Packaging-Lumber
- Lakeshore Manufacturing Cluster
- Marine Manufacturing
- Water Industry - Technology or Manufacturing
- Wisconsin Wind Works
- AS9100 (Aerospace Certification)
- ISO 9001
- ITAR Registered
- Lean Manufacturing
- Six Sigma
Markets Interested in Serving
- Agriculture Equipment
- Energy: Compressed Natural Gas
- Energy: Oil and Gas
- Food and Beverage (FAB)
- Medical Devise Manufacturing
- Mining Equipment
- Paper Converting
- Renewable Energy: Wind Energy
- Transportation Manufacturing
- Components, Parts and Hardware
- Manufacturer / Service
- Manufacturing: Machinery and Equipment
- Manufacturing: Machining, Fabrication/Tooling
- Manufacturing: Metals - Foundries and Forges, Steel
Seeking local sources for:
- Tier One: Tier one companies are direct suppliers to OEMs. The term is especially common in the automobile industry and refers to major suppliers of parts to OEMs.