DescriptionDesigners and manufacturers of conveyors and coolant filtration systems for CNC metal cutting machine tools and other parts and scrap handling in all of the metal working industries. Also conveyors and conveyor belts for recycling facilities.
- Milwaukee 7
Hinged steel belt conveyors, drag flight scraper conveyors, magnetic conveyors, gravity flow permanent media filters, gravity flow disposable media filters, vacuum permanent media filters, vacuum disposable media filters. For chip and scrap handling in machine tool applications, and scrap and part handling in other metal wokring applications.
Conveyors Custom Engineered to Application; Quality - ISO 9001:2008 Certified; Leader in metal cutting machine tool chip removal; Outstanding 100,000 sq. ft. facility in Southeast Wisconsin.
Supplier to the Defense Industry:
No, never supplied to the defense industry
Number of Employees:
- Wisconsin Wind Works
- ISO 9001
- Lean Manufacturing
- OHSAS 18001
- Six Sigma
- Other: 5s
- Components, Parts and Hardware
- Construction and Installation (incl. construction materials)
- Distribution of Materials and Hardware - Wholesale
- Electrical: Wire, Wire Harnesses, Control Systems, Electrical Construction
- Manufacturer / Service
- Manufacturing: Machinery and Equipment
- Manufacturing: Machining, Fabrication/Tooling
- Manufacturing: Metals - Foundries and Forges, Steel
- Manufacturing: Plastic Injection Molding and Extrusion
- Research and Development / Prototyping
- Transportation, Logistics, Warehousing
- Other Tiers: Companies sometimes find it convenient to distinguish other tiers. Tier three companies supply tier two firms. Tier four companies are the providers of basic raw materials, such as steel and glass, to higher-tier suppliers.