Industries for the Blind and Visually Impaired-IBVI is a self-sustaining, not-for-profit, 501C3, organization that has been providing jobs for blind and visually impaired Americans since 1952. Over half of our employees are blind or visually impaired.
The mission of IBVI remains simple and clear: To provide continuous quality employment to people who are blind by meeting customer needs.
Our primary markets include US Military, US Government, and Commercial companies.
- Milwaukee 7
From our 100,000 square-foot ISO-9001:2015 certified facility in West Allis WI, and our 100,000 square-foot kitting and distribution center in Menomonee Falls WI, we manufacture products and distribute to thousands of customers nationwide. In addition IBVI owns and operates 9 Base Supply Centers on military installations across the United States.
IBVI manufactures, sources, and distributes a full assortment of products including:
- Office Supplies
- Janitorial Supplies
- Office Furniture, Fixtures, Equipment & Design Solutions
- Tools, Maintenance, Repair, and Operations Products
- Tool Kitting
- Breakroom/Cafeteria Supplies
- Technolgy Products
- Promotional and Marketing Products, including kitting, on-line ordering and distribution
- Professional Paint Tools
- Hardware, LED Light Products
Estimated Annual Gross Sales:
$51 - 100 Million
Supplier to the Defense Industry:
Yes, we are a primary supplier
Number of Employees:
- Defense Industry Supply Chain
- GSA Approved
- ISO 9001
Markets Interested in Serving
- Components, Parts and Hardware
- Distribution of Materials and Hardware - Wholesale
- Manufacturer / Service
- Supply contracts for Office, Janitorial,Office Furniture, and Promotional Products. Kitting and Distribution Services
Seeking local sources for:
- OEM: An original equipment manufacturer, or OEM, refers to a company that makes a final product for the consumer marketplace.