Hoffman Security Solutions LLC specializes in the design, supply, and installation of security solutions. Our products range from electronic key management, asset accountability software, NFC/RFID tracking solutions, automated guard tour systems and products for school safety.
For over 20 years Hoffman Security Solutions LLC has proudly worked with Morse Watchmans selling and servicing KeyWatcher and PowerCheck throughout the Midwest. By implementing ASSETTRACK, we help protect businesses with an advanced NFC and RFID tracking system that has easy to use software. Safe-Latch, a tool that helps enforce locked door policies, supports teachers and students.
Our products are reliable, easy to use, and expandable to meet your growing security needs. We offer industry-leading software and lifetime support to ensure the effectiveness of your security investment, giving you comprehensive sales support, unmatched service, on-site demonstrations, and on-site system set-up and training. As Hoffman Security Solutions LLC expands, we will continue to focus on customer service and helping businesses control their valuable assets.
- Milwaukee 7
Morse Watchmans KeyWatcher Illuminated, Morse Watchmans KeyWatcher Touch, Morse Watchmans KeyBank, Morse Watchmans Fleet, AssetWatcher, SmartKey Locker systems, Morse Watchmans Tamper-Proof KeyRings/hubs and KeyWatcher accessories and parts.
Flex Rings, Hubless Tamper-proof Key Rings, 6-in-1 SmartKey Vise Tool
MyTAG asset tracking, Assettrack for exit prevention of assetts
Estimated Annual Gross Sales:
Supplier to the Defense Industry:
No, never supplied to the defense industry
Number of Employees:
0 - 10
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Energy Systems
- Food and Beverage
- Forest Products-Packaging-Lumber
- Lakeshore Manufacturing Cluster
- Marine Manufacturing
- Water Industry - Technology or Manufacturing
- Wisconsin Wind Works
Markets Interested in Serving
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Agriculture Equipment
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Energy: Compressed Natural Gas
- Energy: Oil and Gas
- Medical Devise Manufacturing
- Mining Equipment
- Paper Converting
- Renewable Energy: Biofuels or Biogas
- Renewable Energy: Wind Energy
- Transportation Manufacturing
- Water Technology or Manufacturing
- Manufacturer / Service
- Safety - Fire Protection/Work Clothing/Safety Products
- RFID and NFC Technology
Seeking local sources for:
- Engineering, Scientific and Technical Services
- OEM: An original equipment manufacturer, or OEM, refers to a company that makes a final product for the consumer marketplace.