Heiden, Inc. is a privately-held custom manufacturing company that was established in Manitowoc, WI by F. "Chet" Heiden in 1958. The company has grown from humble beginnings into a precision custom metal fabrication company with two divisions. Manufacturing is done from a single 70,000 square foot modern manufacturing plant by 68 highly skilled employees. Heiden Inc. is ISO 9001:2015 Certified.
- Lakeshore Industry Cluster Initiative (LICI)
- The New North
Heiden Inc. is a customer driven manufacturing company that specializes in custom metal fabricated parts. We laser-cut, bend, form, punch, insert, and weld stainless steel, aluminum, and carbon steel parts. Areas of expertise include aluminum welding and stainless steel welding. Parts are manufactured to our OEM customer's specifications and shipped throughout the United States. Additional services provided are machining and light assembly. Metal finishing services include wet spray and powder painting. Heiden's in-house design engineering department compliments our production capabilities. Our CAD/CAM/CAE system allows us to develop products from initial design through finished product, including visual SolidWorks representations, engineering schematics, and production drawings.
One of Heiden's specialty's is the process used to make catwalks, railings, and work platforms. You can find examples of these on various cranes around the world.
Supplier to the Defense Industry:
Yes, we are a secondary supplier
Number of Employees:
- Defense Industry Supply Chain
- Energy Systems
- Food and Beverage
- Lakeshore Manufacturing Cluster
- Marine Manufacturing
- Wisconsin Wind Works
- ISO 9001
- RoHS Compliant
Markets Interested in Serving
- Agriculture Equipment
- Food and Beverage (FAB)
- Mining Equipment
- Paper Converting
- Renewable Energy: Wind Energy
- Transportation Manufacturing
- Manufacturing: Machining, Fabrication/Tooling
- Manufacturing: Metal Stamping
Interested In Categories:
- Manufacturing Coatings: Paint, Plating, Powder Coating, Etc.
- Tier One: Tier one companies are direct suppliers to OEMs. The term is especially common in the automobile industry and refers to major suppliers of parts to OEMs.