DescriptionFoth has extensive practical knowledge and experience in infrastructure projects, environmental compliance, and pollution prevention technologies. A valued partner to manufacturers, law firms, local and state agencies, alternative energy producers and others in the regulated community, Foth has delivered millions of dollars of savings and avoided costs. The Foth team is motivated to help clients achieve the triple bottom line benefits of environmental stewardship, social equity and economic progress. Foth's professionals apply sustainability principles to each of the planning, design and operations challenges our clients face. Plus, Foth offers proven expertise in organizational change management and strategic planning to assure future success. Working with Foth can help you achieve long-term cost savings through greater efficiency, decreased risks and reduced liabilities. Additionally, Foth provides several value differentiators, such as Personalized, client-centered service, a single contact person and "core team" to serve as a seamless extension of your staff, an honest, trustworthy interface that strives for a long-term, equally beneficial relationship, a relationship which continuously works to develop and improve our capability to match your needs and expectations, responsiveness that equals your sense of urgency, and "one-stop" engineering, environmental and planning resource.
- The New North
- Surveying - Environmental Permitting - Industrial Regulatory Compliance - Construction Stormwater Plans - GIS Mapping and Siting - Construction Quality Assurance and Quality Control - Access Road Design - Substation Civil and Engineering - Public Meetings - Expert Witness - Liaison of Local Officials
Engineering and Consulting; Project Management; Technical Support; Planning; Lean Project Delivery
Supplier to the Defense Industry:
No, never supplied to the defense industry
Number of Employees:
- Wisconsin Wind Works
- Lean Manufacturing
- Engineering, Scientific and Technical Services
- Manufacturing: Plastic Injection Molding and Extrusion
- Professional and Business Services
- Other Tiers: Companies sometimes find it convenient to distinguish other tiers. Tier three companies supply tier two firms. Tier four companies are the providers of basic raw materials, such as steel and glass, to higher-tier suppliers.