FoamFit Tools manufactures tool organizer inserts so every tool has a place. This saves time by making it faster to find the tool you need, and ensuring anyone can put tools away in the right spot. We sell tool foam for making your own tool organizers, and we make complete tool organizer inserts in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility. We can often leverage our existing designs for popular tool sets to save time and money.
- The New North
Closed-cell polyethylene tool foam (shadow board) material. CAD design and CNC router cutting of tool organizer inserts. Complete tool kits.
Supplier to the Defense Industry:
Yes, we are a secondary supplier
Number of Employees:
0 - 10
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Defense Industry Supply Chain
- Energy Systems
- Marine Manufacturing
- Wisconsin Wind Works
- Components, Parts and Hardware
- Distribution of Materials and Hardware - Wholesale
- Engineering, Scientific and Technical Services
- MRO - Aviation Maintenance, Repair, Overhaul
- Manufacturing: Machining, Fabrication/Tooling
- Manufacturing: Plastic Injection Molding and Extrusion
- OEM: An original equipment manufacturer, or OEM, refers to a company that makes a final product for the consumer marketplace.