DescriptionEnerfab Great Lakes is a code quality pipe & vessel fabrication facility located in New London, Wisconsin. Our skilled pipefitters produce the highest quality pipe spools and vessels for the Oil, Gas, Petrochemical and Nuclear markets. Our goal is to become the most dependable and trusted source for our customer's construction, specialty fabrication, and maintenance contract needs by demonstrating excellence through execution. Enerfab is also able to provide services for electrical needs, mechanical services, along with I&C capabilities.
- The New North
Enerfab Great Lakes utilizes over 1000 weld procedures to perform work to codes B31.1, B31.3, API 1104, B51-03, NQA-1 and 10CFR50B. We hold certificates for S, PP, U, and R Stamps, and work with all material including carbon and stainless steel, duplex, Inconel, Hastelloy, and Chrome alloys. Some specialty markets include P91 heating coils, alloy piping and pressure vessels, food grade & CIP piping, steam, condensate, oil sands, ammonia injection, and nuclear service.
Recent customers include Shell Canada, Veolia, Husky Energy, Marathon Refining, Suncor Canada, Mitsubishi/Hitachi, Monsanto, GE, and Bechtel National
Supplier to the Defense Industry:
No, have never supplied to the defense industry, but would be interested in doing so
Number of Employees:
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Defense Industry Supply Chain
- Energy Systems
- Food and Beverage
- Lakeshore Manufacturing Cluster
- Water Industry - Technology or Manufacturing
- ASME Boiler Pressure Vessel Control
- ASME Nuclear Quality Assurance
- Components, Parts and Hardware
- Construction and Installation (incl. construction materials)
- Electrical: Wire, Wire Harnesses, Control Systems, Electrical Construction
- Manufacturer / Service
- Manufacturing Coatings: Paint, Plating, Powder Coating, Etc.
- Manufacturing: Chemical
- Manufacturing: Food Products / Ingredients
- Manufacturing: Machinery and Equipment
- Manufacturing: Machining, Fabrication/Tooling
- Manufacturing: Metals - Foundries and Forges, Steel
- Manufacturing: Power Generating Equipment and HVAC
- Sustainability - Recycling services and materials
- Utilities, Power Generation and Distribution
- OEM: An original equipment manufacturer, or OEM, refers to a company that makes a final product for the consumer marketplace.