DescriptionIn September of 1979, Electroline, Inc opened its doors, serving as a local distributor of electrical wire, cable and specialty products. Over the next decade, Electroline's customer base grew significantly, and in 1989, Electroline Data Communications, Inc (EDCi) was established to meet an emerging need in Wisconsin. Throughout the 1990s and 2000s, EDCi grew and adapted to maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction, as technology continuously changed. From a core expertise of LAN/WAN computer communications, EDCi specializes in aligning Information Technology with the enterprise business strategy. Through our partnership and certifications with leading technology providers, including Citrix, Cisco, Interactive Intelligence, IBM, Microsoft and Liebert, our customers receive the highest quality of product and service the industry has to offer. Now, in 2015, EDCi has grown into an enterprise-wide solution provider, supplying product and services to corporations in Wisconsin and across the country AND globe. EDCi has proven excellence in strategic needs assessment, project management, design, installation, risk management, training, and post sales support, setting us apart from the competition and ensuring your business needs are met today and in the future.
- The New North
Citrix, Cisco, Interactive Intelligence, IBM and Liebert products/services for your business and data center.
Supplier to the Defense Industry:
No, never supplied to the defense industry
Number of Employees:
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Defense Industry Supply Chain
- Energy Systems
- Food and Beverage
- Forest Products-Packaging-Lumber
- Lakeshore Manufacturing Cluster
- Water Industry - Technology or Manufacturing
- Wisconsin Wind Works
- Components, Parts and Hardware
- Construction and Installation (incl. construction materials)
- Education and Training
- Electrical: Wire, Wire Harnesses, Control Systems, Electrical Construction
- Engineering, Scientific and Technical Services
- IT: Networking, Programming, Coding, Digital Design
- Manufacturer / Service
- Professional and Business Services
- Utilities, Power Generation and Distribution
- Tier One: Tier one companies are direct suppliers to OEMs. The term is especially common in the automobile industry and refers to major suppliers of parts to OEMs.