Delta T systems is the true measure of temperature control because it is our sole focus and passion. Delta T Systems manufactures Water and Oil Temperature Control Equipment, as well as Air and Water Cooled Chillers. Our full line of system solutions is available in many sizes to fit all process needs, with temperature control ranges from 0°F (-18°C) up to 650°F (343°C). Incorporating sound fundamental engineering principles ensures that users receive accurate and reliable temperature control and years of unmatched performance. Delta T Systems American made, high quality temperature control units, are competitively priced and will perform to spec for a broad range of industries including: plastics, rubber, textile, chemical, food processing, pulp and paper, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, medical, semi-conductor, adhesives and resins, pet food processing, textiles, cosmetics and thermoforming. The main applications are temperature control for molds, dies, tanks, jacketed vessels, mixers, extrusion and heat transfer rolls. One of Delta T Systems’ specialties is custom designs for special processes and applications.
Delta T Parts is an on-line OEM equipment replacement parts provider. We stock a wide selection of controllers, pumps, heaters and electrical components - all manufactured by suppliers like Viking, Omron, Watlow, ASCO, Paratherm, and more. The replacement parts we stock are for general use in industrial equipment, as well as for specific Delta T Systems’ Temperature Control Units.
Our Vision - The vision of Delta T Systems is to be the unquestioned, first choice of customers when they need Temperature Control Solutions for process heating and cooling.
Our Mission - Delta T Systems is a growth-oriented business focused on market share expansion within existing and new markets. We will only produce high quality, reliable products that are made in the USA. Our team will achieve success through integrating voice of customer feedback into all aspects of our company especially our innovative products, operational excellence and outstanding customer service.
Our Culture -
- We put the customer first with all we do (internal and external customers):
- Pick up the phone
- Diagnose the problem
- Provide a solution
- Deliver timely progress updates
- We produce quality with everything we do: do it right the first time.
- All employees are empowered to make decisions in their area of responsibility.
- All employees have the right to constructively challenge decisions and propose alternatives until a final decision is reached.
- We hire people with a positive attitude who enjoy what they are doing.
- We give and receive feedback: fair, honest and in a professional manner.
- We do what we have committed ourselves to do, no excuses.
- We operate with a sense of urgency.
- We find a way to get things done.
- We operate efficiently and reduce waste wherever and whenever possible.
- We take responsibility for what we do, internally and externally.
- We care for each other and build relationships within the organization.
- We treat each other with trust and respect.
- We operate with the highest ethical standards.
- Milwaukee 7
Process fluid temperature control systems; Hot Water or Hot Oil circulating equipment.
Chilled Fluid temperature control systems; 1-300+ refrigeration tons
Since 1990 Delta T Systems (formerly Delta-Therm) has dedicated itself to one single discipline, temperature control. Our goal at Delta T Systems is to help your business run more efficiently and become more profitable. With our high quality American made temperature control units, we will beat our competition in performance, delivery, and service every time. You will receive the optimal solution for your specific industry and application with our temperature control units as they are backed by 160 years of combined experience, knowledge, and engineering know-how. At Delta T Systems we pride ourselves on our custom applications and superior technical support. Easy to deal with, hard to do without.
Estimated Annual Gross Sales:
Supplier to the Defense Industry:
No, have never supplied to the defense industry, but would be interested in doing so
Number of Employees:
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Energy Systems
- Food and Beverage
- Forest Products-Packaging-Lumber
- Lakeshore Manufacturing Cluster
- Marine Manufacturing
- Water Industry - Technology or Manufacturing
- CE Marking
Markets Interested in Serving
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Food and Beverage (FAB)
- Medical Devise Manufacturing
- Transportation Manufacturing
- Water Technology or Manufacturing
- Manufacturing: Machinery and Equipment
Seeking local sources for:
- OEM: An original equipment manufacturer, or OEM, refers to a company that makes a final product for the consumer marketplace.