Ensure your project is completed on time, on budget, and correctly!
Customers rely on us for our technical knowledge of centrifugal pumps, positive displacement pumps, valves, filters, and wastewater treatment, and our ability to deliver this equipment on time and on budget.
Work with one company for all your fluid technology equipment.
You can generate better results and save time when you don't have to coordinate with multiple vendors. Crane Engineering offers a single experience for centrifugal pumps, positive displacement pumps, valves, filters, and wastewater treatment.
Crane's core values are more than just words on a poster.
Our core values are ingrained in everything we do, from the people we hire to the way we do business. If our core values align with yours, let's talk.
- Integrity and Respect
- Customer Focus
- Excellence and Innovation
- Passion and Energy
- Power Generation
- Pulp & Paper
- General Industry
- The New North
A broad portfolio of equipment and services makes it easy for purchasers and engineers to source everything from one place. Ensure equipment selected works together and keep tabs on your shipments by sourcing it all through Crane Engineering.
Positive displacement pumps
Air operated diaphragm pumps
High pressure pumps
Mag drive pumps
Self priming pumps
Vertical turbine pumps
Mix proof valves
Reverse osmosis systems
Split mechanical seals
Cartridge mechanical seals
Top entry mixers
Side entry mixers
Corrosion Resistant Products
Extend the life of your assets and protect employees from dangerous slips, trips, and falls with custom coatings from Crane Engineering. Crane provides coatings for:
- Non-skid flooring
- Industrial floor coatings
- Containment areas
Need to blend, filter, circulate, meter, transfer, fluid? Consider a packaged skid system from Crane Engineering. Our skid systems integrate world-class components into a single package that saves space and allows for better control of the application. Crane has manufactured skid systems for virtually every industry or application.
Rely on our experience to help you implement your new solution faster. We have a streamlined process for getting projects from design to fabrication quickly. Our process hasn't let us down yet, and it won't let you down either.
All systems are thoroughly inspected and tested before shipment. The system you receive demonstrates superior workmanship and the highest quality.
- Awarded $4.2M grant from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to design, build and test a human waste treatment solution to increase safe sanitation in developing countries
- Winner of Fox Cities Innovation Award
- View dozens of case studies and video testimonials on our website
- Free eBooks, videos, and calculators in our resource library
- Get educated on pumps, valves, filters, and more with hundreds of posts on our blog
- See new technology, product reviews and how-to videos in our Video Library
Supplier to the Defense Industry:
Yes, we are a secondary supplier
Number of Employees:
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Energy Systems
- Food and Beverage
- Forest Products-Packaging-Lumber
- Lakeshore Manufacturing Cluster
- Marine Manufacturing
- Water Industry - Technology or Manufacturing
Markets Interested in Serving
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Energy: Compressed Natural Gas
- Energy: Oil and Gas
- Food and Beverage (FAB)
- Mining Equipment
- Paper Converting
- Renewable Energy: Biofuels or Biogas
- Renewable Energy: Wind Energy
- Water Technology or Manufacturing
- Distribution of Materials and Hardware - Wholesale
- Manufacturing: Machinery and Equipment
- Professional and Business Services
- Tier two companies are the key suppliers to tier one suppliers, without supplying a product directly to OEM companies. However, a single company may be a tier one supplier to one company and a tier two supplier to another company, or may be a tier one supplier for one product and a tier two supplier for a different product line.