Change Management Communications Center LLC (CMCC) is a dynamic collection of premier coaches and consultants Advancing How Business Leaders Address Change.
CMCC's happiest customers are:
- Business Owners of privately owned, tightly held small and medium sized businesses.
- Executive Leadership in Fortune 500 Companies.
- Manufacturing, Construction Trades, Professional Services, Financial, and Healthcare Industries.
- Leaders who are comfortable looking outside of the company to solve leadership, innovation, and operations management problems.
- Those who find value in knowledge that turns into experience, action, and competency.
- Business Owners and Leaders who need to grow their company value by buying, selling, or merging.
- Leaders of Digital Transformations.
CMCC Purpose, Cause, and Passion: Advancing How Leaders Address Change.
CMCC Niche: Making Uncomfortable Change at Work Fun and Rewarding.
CMCC is motivated to get the results you need, to create a workplace culture that inspires growth, and to nurture partnerships that make work worthwhile. At the same time, we oppose creating more stress, unhappy or unhealthy work environments, “soft” solutions that don’t get to the root cause of the problem, wasted energy, and wasted time.
CMCC coaches and consultants are either certified professional coaches, certified change management professionals, or both. Almost all of our coaches and consultants have worked in the C-suite, and have led large scale changes throughout our careers--learning through experience (the hard way) and through knowledge (education). You get the talent, the experience, and the knowledge you need to accelerate the transformations you lead when you work with us.
- The New North
- Change Management Strategy and Principles Development
- Executive and Leadership Development and Coaching
- Communications Strategy and Planning Development
- Behavior and Business Process Change
- Buy-In Builders
- Proficiency and Competency Development Plans (Training Plans)
- Resistance Management and Hardwiring Change Strategy
CMCC's favorite customer testimonials highlight business results:
“I spent five figures with CMCC in five months—I got a six-figure return!” –Dan S
“I was CMCC’s biggest skeptic, and I was loud about it. She helped me realize the only tool I had for working with my team was a hammer---and everyone on the team considered themselves nails. Now I am CMCC’s biggest fan. I’ve transformed how I lead and how I live. I get to be the kindhearted and fun-loving man my wife fell in love with, no matter where I am working or what shows up, and our succession plans went ahead of schedule.” –Anthony T
"Our digital transformation would not have gotten off the ground without CMCC. We created a solid strategy and plan with the help of a Top 5 consulting firm, but needed change management to help us with implementation. Over half of our technology job roles and reporting lines were changing, along with the principles for the work we would accomplish. Our whole IT department, along with all the stakeholders we serve, benefitted from the exemplary change communications, change leadership, and CMCC's novel approach to leading this transformation." --Jake R
Supplier to the Defense Industry:
No, have never supplied to the defense industry, but would be interested in doing so
Number of Employees:
0 - 10
- Federal Procurement/Acquisition Certified
- Woman Owned
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Defense Industry Supply Chain
- Digital Transformation Marketplace
- Energy Systems
- Food and Beverage
- Forest Products-Packaging-Lumber
- Lakeshore Manufacturing Cluster
- Marine Manufacturing
- Water Industry - Technology or Manufacturing
- Wisconsin Wind Works
- Other: Prosci Change Management
Markets Interested in Serving
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Energy: Oil and Gas
- Food and Beverage (FAB)
- Medical Devise Manufacturing
- Paper Converting
- Renewable Energy: Biofuels or Biogas
- Renewable Energy: Wind Energy
- Transportation Manufacturing
- Water Technology or Manufacturing
- Digital Transformation-Basic Orientation & Educ. on Talent & Workforce Implications
- Digital Transformation-Basic orientation & Executive Educ. on Tech Trends & Impact
- Digital Transformation-Creating digital vision, connecting business & tech strategies
- Digital Transformation-Educational Perspectives & Opportunities
- Digital Transformation-Future of Customer Experience/Engagement
- Digital Transformation-Learning new formats of working & collaborating
- Digital Transformation-Opportunity Assessment, use cases, facilitation of leadership dialog
- Education and Training
- Employment Agencies / HR Services
- Professional and Business Services
- Transformation of Local Communities-Understanding Comm. Behavior, Creating Comm. Experiences, Driving Comm. Engagement, Analyzing Gaps
- Transformation of Manufacturing-Connected Factory, Additive Mfg, Advanced Robotics
- Change Management, Change Leadership, Change Communications
Interested In Categories:
- IT: Networking, Programming, Coding, Digital Design
- N/A: Not a Manufacturer