We develop products that solve real-world problems and offer real benefits.
Product development at Carboline is driven by a passion for performance and innovation. Our continued focus and understanding of our customers’ needs drives product development.
All new products go through stringent internal and external testing. Rigorous product testing is meaningful, realistic, and based on decades of knowledge and experience. When a new product is released, we know it will perform.
Our comprehensive line of problem-solving technologies has earned the trust and confidence of customers around the globe. Technologies include water-based, 100% solids, and VOC-compliant formulations backed with extensive testing and multiple case histories. Whether you need corrosion protection, fire protection, chemical resistance, long-term weathering, color stability, quick-to-service, abrasion resistance, insulation, heat resistance, or immersion linings, we can deliver.
- The New North
Carboline believes good service starts with good people. Our success is rooted in our team approach to business. Everyone working together as a team is the key to making sure customers’ needs are being met at every level of the organization.
Our employees are some of the most well-respected members of the industry, many with top certifications and decades of experience. Wherever you are, we have experienced and knowledgeable people there, ready to support you.
Clean Room, Stadiums, Bridges, Wastewater, Refinery, Commercial, High Temperature, Cooling Towers, Fireproofing, Pharmaceutical, Electronic Manufacturing, Data Centers, High Temperature Applications, Food & Beverage, Petrochemical,
Estimated Annual Gross Sales:
Over $100 Million
Supplier to the Defense Industry:
No, have never supplied to the defense industry, but would be interested in doing so
Number of Employees:
- Minority Owned
- Woman Owned
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Defense Industry Supply Chain
- Energy Systems
- Food and Beverage
- Forest Products-Packaging-Lumber
- Lakeshore Manufacturing Cluster
- Marine Manufacturing
- Water Industry - Technology or Manufacturing
- Wisconsin Wind Works
- ANSI / ESD S20.20-2007
- FDA Registered
- ISO 9000
- Lean Manufacturing
Markets Interested in Serving
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Energy: Compressed Natural Gas
- Energy: Oil and Gas
- Food and Beverage (FAB)
- Renewable Energy: Wind Energy
- Water Technology or Manufacturing
- Fireproofing IFRM (Intumescent) and SFRM (spray applied cementitious)
- Concrete Products and Mfg
- Construction and Installation (incl. construction materials)
- Distribution of Materials and Hardware - Wholesale
- Manufacturing Coatings: Paint, Plating, Powder Coating, Etc.
- Manufacturing: Chemical
- Manufacturing: Food Products / Ingredients