DescriptionThe Boldt Company provides professional construction solution services to customers in a variety of industrial, healthcare, commercial and renewable energy markets nationwide. Boldt is one of Wisconsin's largest contractors and is among the top-ranked general contractors in the nation. Headquartered in Wisconsin, the company has 13 offices throughout the United States with an annual revenue of over $700 million.
- The New North
As of June 2013, The Boldt Company has constructed approximately 1000 wind turbines provided by GE, Vestas, Clipper, and Acciona totaling more than 1,600 MW. These projects are at 14 different sites located in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, and Wisconsin serving ten different power producers. We have excellent safety and productivity records, and a unique ability to self-perform foundation, erection and closely-related services.
Supplier to the Defense Industry:
No, never supplied to the defense industry
Number of Employees:
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Defense Industry Supply Chain
- Energy Systems
- Food and Beverage
- Forest Products-Packaging-Lumber
- Marine Manufacturing
- Water Industry - Technology or Manufacturing
- Wisconsin Wind Works
- Green Tier
- Construction and Installation (incl. construction materials)
- Other Tiers: Companies sometimes find it convenient to distinguish other tiers. Tier three companies supply tier two firms. Tier four companies are the providers of basic raw materials, such as steel and glass, to higher-tier suppliers.