DescriptionArk Alloy is the manufacturer of the Royall brand product line, which consists of wood pellet grills, fuel tanks, wood boilers and forced air units. These products are broken down into divisions at Ark Alloy based on revenue streams. Ark Alloy also has an Engineered Product division that manufactures parts for many other businesses throughout the United States.
- Madison Region Economic Partnership Inc. (MADREP Tab)
As a precision metal fabrication service company located in Reedsburg, Wisconsin, we fabricate metal parts to your precise specifications. No matter what your metal fabrication requirement might be. From Laser Cutting, to bending and forming, to welding and assembly you can depend on Ark Alloy to provide superior performance from prototype and design to production run.
Supplier to the Defense Industry:
No, have never supplied to the defense industry, but would be interested in doing so
Number of Employees:
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Defense Industry Supply Chain
- Energy Systems
- Forest Products-Packaging-Lumber
- Marine Manufacturing
- Water Industry - Technology or Manufacturing
- Wisconsin Wind Works
- ASME Boiler Pressure Vessel Control
- Components, Parts and Hardware
- Engineering, Scientific and Technical Services
- Manufacturer / Service
- Manufacturing: Machinery and Equipment
- Manufacturing: Machining, Fabrication/Tooling
- Manufacturing: Metals - Foundries and Forges, Steel
- Utilities, Power Generation and Distribution
- Tier One: Tier one companies are direct suppliers to OEMs. The term is especially common in the automobile industry and refers to major suppliers of parts to OEMs.