DescriptionSupplying industrial tooling and equipment is only the beginning of our relationship with our customers. Combining our strength as a leading provider of Tool Management systems, continuous improvement initiatives and other measurable value added services, we become an operating partner with you. We offer our customers the most innovative products in the industry and the "lowest total cost" solution for their tooling and MRO supplies.
- Milwaukee 7
We provide Tool Management Solutions - from manual VMI through a completely automated system that reduces your costs and increases your production. We supply most MRO product categories - Abrasives, Cutting Tools, Saw Blades, Air, Electric and Hand Tools, Fasteners, Quality Control Equipment, Work Holding, Safety and PPE, Machine Tools, Fabrication Equipment.
Supplier to the Defense Industry:
No, never supplied to the defense industry
Number of Employees:
- Wisconsin Wind Works
- Other: N/A
- Components, Parts and Hardware
- Distribution of Materials and Hardware - Wholesale
- Education and Training
- Electrical: Wire, Wire Harnesses, Control Systems, Electrical Construction
- Manufacturing: Machinery and Equipment
- Other Tiers: Companies sometimes find it convenient to distinguish other tiers. Tier three companies supply tier two firms. Tier four companies are the providers of basic raw materials, such as steel and glass, to higher-tier suppliers.