DescriptionEstablished in 2014 Alpha Wire EDM, LLC is a advanced manufacturing job shop that specializes in components for the plastics extrusion industry. Extrusion breaker plates, die components and adapters are some of the products we commonly manufacture using the latest technologies in 3D computer software and computer numeric controlled equipment. Other industries such as packaging, paper making, plastics molding and post process automation specialty components are also served.
Alpha Wire EDM's Core competencies include CNC milling, CNC turret lathe, Wire EDM (electrical discharge machining), Extrusion breaker plates, Spinnerets, Die components, fixture manufacturing.
Estimated Annual Gross Sales:
$0 - 10 Million
Supplier to the Defense Industry:
No, have never supplied to the defense industry, but would be interested in doing so
Number of Employees:
0 - 10
- Defense Industry Supply Chain
- Energy Systems
- Marine Manufacturing
- Water Industry - Technology or Manufacturing
- Wisconsin Wind Works
Markets Interested in Serving
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Medical Devise Manufacturing
- Renewable Energy: Wind Energy
- Transportation Manufacturing
- Manufacturing: Machining, Fabrication/Tooling
- Tier One: Tier one companies are direct suppliers to OEMs. The term is especially common in the automobile industry and refers to major suppliers of parts to OEMs.