Advanced Extrusions is a custom extruder of thermoplastic products. We extrude shapes, profiles, tubes and flat stock to your specifications.
We can assist in determining the optimal material for your application as well as engineering assistance in part development.
We extrude a wide variety of thermoplastic materials including: Noryl, Acetal, Acrylic, Butyrate, Flexible PVC, Polypropylene,
Polystyrene, Polyurethane, Polyethylene, Polycarbonate, Santoprene, TPE, ABS, PETG and PVC.
Our goal is to give you the best product for the best cost.
- Milwaukee 7
Post extrusion trimming, manufacturing and finishing.
Product Design Assistance
Estimated Annual Gross Sales:
Supplier to the Defense Industry:
No, have never supplied to the defense industry, but would be interested in doing so
Number of Employees:
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Defense Industry Supply Chain
- Energy Systems
- Food and Beverage
- Forest Products-Packaging-Lumber
- Lakeshore Manufacturing Cluster
- Marine Manufacturing
- Water Industry - Technology or Manufacturing
- Wisconsin Wind Works
Markets Interested in Serving
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Agriculture Equipment
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Food and Beverage (FAB)
- Medical Devise Manufacturing
- Mining Equipment
- Paper Converting
- Transportation Manufacturing
- Water Technology or Manufacturing
- Manufacturing: Plastic Injection Molding and Extrusion
Interested In Categories:
- Components, Parts and Hardware
- Distribution of Materials & Hardware - Wholesale
- Health Care Services (Wellness, Health care providers and suppliers)
- Manufacturing Coatings: Paint, Plating, Powder Coating, Etc.
- Manufacturing: Automation Technology
- Manufacturing: Food Products / Ingredients
- Manufacturing: Plastics and Composites, Extrusions
Seeking local sources for:
- OEM: An original equipment manufacturer, or OEM, refers to a company that makes a final product for the consumer marketplace.