Recognized worldwide as a driving force behind technological innovation in corona and plasma surface treatment, 3DT manufactures a comprehensive line of surface treatment systems for 3-dimensional parts and film/web applications to improve the adhesion on most materials resistant to adhesives, ink and other media. We work closely with our customers to develop processes and equipment to meet their unique needs. With 28 years in the surface treatment industry, our technology and innovative sytems are unsurpassed in improving bonding.
3DT’s surface treatment systems improve the adhesion and bonding on a wide variety of substrates, including plastics, polymers, elastomers, rubber, composites, glass, paper, foam and metal. Our systems are designed to meet common adhesion problems within numerous industries and can be incorporated into existing or new production lines, as stand-alone stations, or integrated into semi or fully automated production lines. Designing and developing custom systems for our customers’ unique applications is our strength.
We provide a comprehensive range of services. These include: process development, design, manufacture, product handling, replacement parts, training and service - all from Germantown, Wisconsin.
3DT is the North American supplier for AFS and SOFTAL. These German companies are leaders in the manufacture of equipment for plasma and corona treatment of film, foil, foam, plastic sheets and boards, as well as hot needle perforation.
The strength of any company lies in its ability to provide excellent customer service. At 3DT we understand the importance of swift, highly competent customer service. Our service team supplies just that! Whether commissioning a new system or assuring systems are up and running, you can count on 3DT’s service professionals.
- Milwaukee 7
Superior and versatile plasma treatment and corona treatment systems created for a wide variety of applications including cleaning, wetting, etching and functionalizing surfaces. 3DT’s systems provide highly improved bonding properties for printing, coating, laminating, painting and adhesive applications as well as enhancing surfaces for cell culture growth. Our line of standard and custom products can be supplied as either stand-alone workstations or as semi – to fully automated systems. All of our products can be conveniently incorporated into customers’ new or existing production lines.
3DT’s surface treatment systems improve the adhesion and bonding on a wide variety of substrates, including plastics, polymers, elastomers, rubber, composites, glass, paper, foam and metal.
3DT is a leader in the surface treatment industry because only 3DT:
- Supplies comprehensive surface treatment solutions including single source design, manufacture, installation, and service
- Provides truly custom-engineered systems
- Offers a complete line of surface treatment equipment for nearly all 3-dimensional and 2-dimensional (film/web) applications
- Designs and manufactures complete systems including product handling and automation
- Manufactures systems that are built in Germantown, Wisconsin, USA with proven technology, robust design and state-of-the-art components
- Backs up each sale with a knowledgeable, experienced sales and service team dedicated to excellent customer service and your success
- Learn more about our 3D product line, view our brochure and videos at https://www.3dtllc.com/3d-surface-treatment/
- If you are interested in surface treatment for film, foil, foam and boards, please visit https://www.3dtllc.com/products/
- Learn more about the science and process behind electrical surface treatment at https://www.3dtllc.com/the-process/
Estimated Annual Gross Sales:
$0 - 10 Million
Supplier to the Defense Industry:
Yes, we are a secondary supplier
Number of Employees:
We import: All of 3DT's systems for 3-dimensional products are proudly made in Germantown, Wisconsin. However, we represent two important German companies in the surface treatment of film, foil and web offering our customers German engineering with stateside sales and service. SOFTAL - corona and plasma surface treatment systems for film, foil, web, foam and plastic boards and their replacement parts. AFS - corona and plasma treatment systems for film, foil, web, foam, plastic boards and perforating systems and their replacement parts.
Export Countries: We export all over the world and have sales representation in many regions outside of the US. We actively export to Canada, Central and South America, Europe, Australia, South Africa and Asia.
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Defense Industry Supply Chain
- Energy Systems
- Food and Beverage
- Forest Products-Packaging-Lumber
- Lakeshore Manufacturing Cluster
- Marine Manufacturing
- Water Industry - Technology or Manufacturing
- Other: 3DT's systems are built to US NFPA standards.
- Components, Parts and Hardware
- Manufacturer / Service
- Manufacturing: Machinery and Equipment
- Manufacturing: Paper, Packaging, Netting, Printing
- Manufacturing: Plastic Injection Molding and Extrusion
Seeking local sources for:
- OEM: An original equipment manufacturer, or OEM, refers to a company that makes a final product for the consumer marketplace.