Company: Stellar Blue Technologies
Location: Company based in Fox Valley, WI; Home offices; Neenah Office
Compensation: Base Pay + Commission (Full time status has benefits)
Type of Position/Time Requirement: Part-time with full-time intent
Position Start: Immediately
Summary of Position
Who We Are
Stellar Blue Technologies – Transforming Companies’ Internet Marketing Since 2004
Stellar Blue Technologies has been growing and enhancing its wide array of services to continue providing custom work for Appleton, Green Bay, Oshkosh and the surrounding Fox Valley region as well as Milwaukee, Chicago, east coast, west coast and international clients. Our team of 20+ experts views each company individually and uniquely as we provide custom design, development and search engine optimization packages.
What is this all about?
Here at Stellar Blue, we offer careers for motivated individuals; not just jobs. Let’s work together to create something stellar!
We’re growing and are looking for a smart, dynamic Technical Sales Strategist who will bring to our team their motivation, positivity, and dedication for growth with our company as our company continues to grow.
If you enjoy selling a variety of digital products and services while interfacing with different customers, and want to be part of a growing sales team where all sales activities exceed quality and productivity expectations set by the company, then Stellar Blue is the place for you. A career with us can offer you access to some of the most exciting and dynamic challenges of your lifetime!
We are currently only considering employees located in the Greater Fox Valley WI area. This is a part-time start with the growth to full-time within 90 days should our relationship prove to be mutually beneficial. This is not a freelance position.
What we’re looking for from you:
- Ability to communicate website development, graphic design, UX, social media marketing campaigns, analytical packages and content generation is required
- Prior experience in internet marketing, technical sales, digital, etc. is preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics is preferred
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (*Extensive experience in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop (CS4 or higher) as well as AP Style is preferred)
- Must be customer-centric and aggressive in servicing customers’ needs and meeting their expectations and goals
- Ability to meet sales goals
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to work independently without significant supervision
- Stay abreast of all Social Media and online strategies and confidently consult opportunities to customers
- Meticulous attention to detail in a timely manner
- Strong initiative, inquisitiveness and self-discipline
- Excellent communication, organizational and analysis skills
- Ability and willingness to learn new computer applications
…Everyone deserves to be stellar
Main Job Responsibilities
What will I do?
On any given day, you’ll be immersed in:
- Converting raw analytical data into reports, providing strategies for clients as well as Stellar Blue to increase website traffic and lead-generating success
- Creating and delivering informative presentations
- Overseeing creation and maintenance of daily, weekly, and monthly analytical reporting, demonstrating progress against identified business goals for Stellar Blue and their clients
- Identifying and interpreting Key Performance Indicators for Stellar Blue and their clients
- Communicating directly with customers and fellow associates
- Generating new sales opportunities and adhering to sales goals set by sales manager
- Expanding knowledge of all internet and mobile marketing strategies
- Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Why should you join our team?
- You have a passion for sales and analytics, business development, and client retention
- A fast-paced, high-energy, fun and positive team is something that you want to be a part of
- You want a career that challenges you and provides an opportunity to continually grow your skill set while using new technologies as we create solutions for our customers
- Highly flexible work schedule
- Like a little fun at work? A VR headset is provided to every full-time employee.
- Monthly full team in-person meetings with company catered meals; team building activities like Frisbee golf
- We also offer a competitive compensation package with vacation and sick day benefits, paid holidays, flex schedule, company paid short-term disability and life insurance, health and dental insurance, company incentive program, paid education opportunities, paid volunteer time, compensation for special travel and simple IRA matching
- Prospects must email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Additional items for submission: preferably two reference contacts
- Chosen prospects will have interviews ASAP. Please indicate within your cover letter which day and time will work best for your schedule.
Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff. Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Administrative Assistant/HR Job Duties:
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains employee benefit program and informs employees of benefits by assessing benefit needs and trends
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, maintaining records and conducting investigations
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating and recommending human resource policies and procedures
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records
Front office Supply Management, Office communications & Informing Others, Tracking Budget Expenses, Delegation, Staffing, Managing Processes, Supervision, Developing Standards, Promoting Process Improvement, office Inventory Control, Reporting Skills, Hiring, Human Resources Management, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Employment Law, Laws Against Sexual Harassment or any Harassment, Organization
Job Type: Full-time
- management: 3 years (Required)
- Human Resources: 3 years (Required)
- recruiting: 1 year (Required)
- United States (Required)
We are always interested in meeting and learning about individuals with a high degree of experience with Infor's Cloudsuite Industrial/Syteline ERP product.
Whether you are a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Alro offers rewarding and challenging career opportunities, as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package. We work hard to provide our teammates with comprehensive on-the-job training for a multitude of business disciplines, so that they can maximize their career expectations.
Most importantly, employment at Alro is about being a part of something bigger. It’s about being on a team that employs the highest levels of loyalty, honesty and integrity. It’s about exceeding customer expectations on a daily basis by taking a true interest in their needs. An Alro career provides a dynamic work environment that allows our teammates to learn, grow and succeed in whatever they put their minds to, both personally and professionally.
More about Alro
Alro Steel is a distributor of metals, industrial supplies, and plastics. Founded in 1948 by brothers, Alvin and Robert Glick, Alro Steel began in a small garage in Jackson, Michigan. The company name was derived from the first two letters from Al & Robert. Today, Alro has grown to over 60 locations in 12 states. Alro offers cut-to-size metals and plastics with next day delivery to over 25,000 customers in North America, selling a broad inventory of products under the following companies: Alro Steel, Alro Metals, Alro Metals Outlet, Alro Industrial Supply, and Alro Plastics. Focused on exceeding our customers' expectations, we build relationships with all our customers, large and small.
Thank you for your interest in potential career opportunities with Alro, and good luck in your career search!
OUR PEOPLE OUR PRIORITY
At the heart of First Business, we believe success comes down to putting people first. Our clients, our employees, our families, our communities. This driving philosophy was a guidepost from the founding of First Business in 1990, and our devotion to it is unwavering today. We’re delighted you’re considering joining us.
We’re passionate about helping businesses and people. First Business Financial Services, Inc. is the proud holding company of the First Business family of companies, providing shared corporate services to the entire organization. Our companies specialize in focused financial solutions for businesses, key executives, and high net worth individuals.
Rademann Stone is currently hiring reliable individuals to operate heavy machinery, quarry and produce stone near the Fond du Lac area.
With your mechanical ability you'll be working as a Service Technician on industrial equipment such as forklifts, aerial lifts, utility vehicles and more. No one day will ever be the same as you'll be working as part of a technical team that has a passion for what they do.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair Toyota and all other makes of lift trucks.
- Perform all assigned planned maintenance on customer lift trucks.
- Maintain a service van and its inventory.
- Process paperwork upon completion of each job.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Technical school graduate desired.
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and customer care skills.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record, and ability to safely operate lift trucks.
La Crosse Terminal – Corporate Office
PH: 608-486-1600 * FX: 608-486-1601
N4690 Bangor Parkway(P.O. Box 205)
West Salem, WI. 54669
Looking for Class A and B CDL drivers.
The ideal candidate should enjoy working in a creative, challenging, and fast paced team environment. This individual should have at least 1 year of experience in development for Microsoft web-based technology platform. In addition to demonstrating expertise in the technologies/languages listed below, candidates are required to take a technical proficiency exam as part of the evaluation/vetting process. Salary based on experience and proficiency.
- Minimum 2 years design and development experience in Microsoft .NET Technologies
- Hands on experience in .NET Framework 3.5, 4+ , C#, ASP.net
- Tools/Technology: Visual Studio
- SQL Server 2014, DTS/SSIS, Transact-SQL
Strong understanding and application of the following software technologies
- ASP.NET C#
- Linq / Entity Framework
- DotNetNuke a strong plus
- Microsoft WebApi
- Angular JS / Knockout JS
Salary for this position will be based on experience. This position includes full benefits and a flex spending plan.
To apply please send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org - No phone calls please!
Seeking local and regional drivers with valid Class A CDL, 2+ years experience, clean driving record, full or part-time.
Please visit our website to view any open positions.
HEALTHCARE EXPERIENCE PREFERRED Project Manager / Estimator / Expeditor
Company: Beeler Construction, Inc. - Menomonee Falls, WI
Beeler Construction since 1986, serving the construction industry since 1959, completing projects in the healthcare, retail, industrial, religious, educational, and manufacturing industries. Projects completed by Beeler Construction range from small maintenance type, to interior build-outs, up to $14 million ground up buildings. We treat our employees the same as our customers and sub-contractors, in the end resulting in a successful team building approach. Beeler Construction is a small to mid-sized General Contractor/Construction Manager serving the Midwest, being the size we are were fortunate to say each employee is considered a valued team member who knows all other employees, managers, and owners and isn’t just a number on the team.
If you’re a Sr. Project Manager, Project Manager, Estimator, or Expediter, highly energetic, self-motivated, interested in being a part of a growing company, and have a positive “can do” attitude Beeler construction invites you to join their Elite team (Healthcare experience preferred).
We’re looking for candidate to have a minimum of 5 years working as a superintendent/Project Manager, Commercial project estimating experience (specifically in commercial healthcare), and pre-construction service/preliminary budgeting experience, proficient in Microsoft word, excel, and project (scheduling), computer automated software, Procore, and the use of mobile devices such as laptops, ipads, and smartphones.
Responsibilities: Requirements include, but not limited to:
· Good Communication Skills for Customer, Subcontractor, Fellow Employee Relations
· Generating Estimates for potential projects, coordinating Materials, Manpower and Subcontractors
· Developing Cost Models for smaller projects on site needing quick turn around
· Understanding Construction Methods including Management of Materials, Man-Power and Sub-Contractors, Familiarity with Medical/Hospital Standards and Codes, AutoCAD proficient
· Maintaining relationships/work flow with Sub-Contractors and Material Suppliers
· Value Engineering Analysis
· Good Problem Solving Skills
· Organizing all Documentation from Bid to Completion Phases
· Proficient in using Microsoft Project (or similar), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint), Bluebeam (or similar blueprint pdf editing software/application), ProCore and Soonr (like Dropbox to upload files remotely)
· Disciplined Work Ethic
· Flexibility in assisting others beyond Estimating/Project Management responsibilities
· Member or willing to become a member of WHEA and/or ASHE
· Ability / Familiar with completing construction in highly sensitive Medical Environment / Occupied Patient Care Areas
Education: Successful candidate having sufficient work related experience in Construction Management. A BS or MS in Construction Management or Equivalent favorable.
Excellent Compensation Package: Family Health Insurance, Profit Sharing Plan (after meeting eligibility), 401k plan, Continuous Training (we pay for Class and Materials, Employee donates time)
SAP Basis Administrator
The Entry-Level SAP Basis Administrator will be required to perform systems process analysis and design across multiple platforms and/or cross-functional business areas. This individual will participate and collaborate on the design and implementation of SAP solutions and project deliverables, including blue prints, functional specifications, system configuration, test, training and go-live support.
The Entry-Level SAP Basis Administrator will troubleshoot and analyze existing SAP functionality, then design and implement SAP application system improvements and solutions. The analyst may act as the IT Application lead on projects. This position will work alongside other team members to complete assignments related to all facets of SAP support. These tasks include troubleshooting problems, monitoring and configuring SAP systems for optimal performance, assisting in maintenance and release cycle tasks, and working with team members to complete tasks needed for various projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
Develop applications solutions to fulfill business requirements.
Develop functional specifications for chosen solutions.
Collaborate with the business units and appropriate information systems teams analysts to identify and document system defects, changes, and/or enhancements.
Perform applications performance monitoring and management.
Monitors, supports and maintains tasks for new/existing SAP systems. This includes building, maintaining, and modifying the central basis network.
Serve in the customer service role for level one and break-fix SAP problems.
Assume the role of IT project leader, as required, on small to medium initiatives.
Obtain/maintain the necessary training, guidance, and technical research required for an SAP applications analyst.
Test system changes and defects reported through the change control process.
Follow change management practices,and documentation, architecture and development methods for quality and adherence to development standards.
Facilitate the execution of user acceptance testing by business users.
Participate in operational meetings to discuss process improvements and operational issues.
Perform 24X7 on-call applications support responsibilities as needed.
Installation and upgrades of SAP system as necessary.
Perform job duties while maintaining an inquisitive, yet pleasant, supportive and agreeable attitude.
Required Experience: 0-3 years related applications experience or at least two years with any equivalent combination of skills, knowledge and ability. Recent College graduates welcome.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field. MBA or other advanced degree a plus, but not required.
Key competencies required:
Basic SAP applications experience – SAP Installation, updgrades, issue resolution, system integration.
Applications analysis and design experience, preferred
Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
Proven attentive and active listening skills, with attention to detail.
Effective time management, organization and prioritizing ability.
Database Monitoring and troubleshooting.
Experience with requirements gathering, analysis and documentation.