- Answer and document all inbound and outbound calls
- Enter orders in accordingly
- Assist in maintaining and updating all order entries
- Perform proper and necessary estimations for all customer queries
- Assist customers with project designs and product training.
- Assist the sales manager with various tasks as needed
- Assist the sales team with demonstrations and appointments as needed
- On occasion, assist the sales team in tradeshows, demonstrations, and appointments as needed – Please note travel may be required
- Assist with marketing in developing new creative approaches, and providing beneficial feedback
- Customer Service – Able to perform all various aspects efficiently and effectively
- Answer and document all calls
- Meet and greet potential and current clientele
- Present a polite and professional demeanor
- Handle stressful situations appropriately as they occur
- Organization – Able to organize proper documentation in a timely and orderly fashion
- Basic mathematical knowledge
- The knowledge, skill, and ability to operate Microsoft Office systems
- Knowledge in the IT world is a plus
The sales associate will spend the majority of the work day in the office assisting with all sales functions.
Some travel required.
Prior Working Experience
Prior experience working in a sales position is a plus.
Associates Degree or higher required.
Competitive Salary and sales bonuses available
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Parental leave
Several Miscellaneous employment opportunities
Part time drivers to work on demand. Requires a fairly open schedule.
P.E. with 15 years experience with in water/wastewater treatment plant design.
We are looking for a talented Content Marketing Coordinator to write and produce various mediums of content, to expand our company’s digital footprint and to help us create awareness for our customers. This role requires creativity, attention to detail, and organizational skills. Have experience creating engaging content, but don’t have experience in the medical device industry? Don’t worry, we’re interested in learning about why you’d be a great fit for our growing organization.
- Initiate and develop innovative and exciting marketing and communications content writing clear and concise original content for marketing materials, social media platforms, advertising, and events.
- Utilize your passion for explaining technical concepts in bold ways using excellent communication.
- Drive brand awareness with new ideas and spectacular insight to design creative original content.
- Lead creative copy writing and content editing to format and maintain high quality user manuals, on-line help, quick start guides, quick reference guides,
- Utilize detail-oriented problem-solving skills to identify, prioritize, and deliver collateral independently and in cooperation with others collaborating with product management, sales and marketing.
Web Marketing Automation
- End-to-End execution of marketing automation projects and campaigns utilizing email marketing software, (we use Pardot), including ideation, creation and distribution of marketing materials in various media and measurement/analysis of
- Maintain Pardot marketing customer and prospect database and segmentation. The Content Marketing Coordinator will utilize Salesforce, Pardot and other marketing automation systems to ensure a smooth customer journey from initial contact to sale and beyond.
- Design, create and manage social media marketing promotions on LinkedIn and Twitter for the company, including monthly calendar planning of messaging content.
- Develop email marketing templates and product messaging emails that sales teams can utilize for their own outbound marketing efforts.
- Utilize Google Analytics to measure campaign effectiveness.
Webinar and Audio-Visual Administration
- Conduct occasional audio-visual editing duties. Maintain content on the SI YouTube channel.
- Responsible for all webinar logistics including setup, recording, retrieval of registrants, and assisting Product Managers when needed to conduct sessions using GoToMeeting.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or a minimum of 2-years hands-on marketing
- Must have excellent writing and communications
- Ability to work under pressure to meet frequent deadlines. Must be a "self-starter" and autonomous driver.
- Receptive to feedback and constructive criticism.
- Experience with video editing, preferred.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, metrics and tracking.
- Project management and organizational skills including managing multiple time sensitive deadlines.
- Experience in email marketing software, Salesforce - Pardot preferred, managing and executing e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Proficient in Social Media Marketing.
- Experience in Photography and Videography is preferred.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, metrics reporting and experience with Paid Search Marketing a plus.
AMPCO METAL IS COMMITTED TO INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR MORE THAN 100 YEARS
AMPCO METAL, headquartered in Switzerland, is a leading international manufacturer and integrated distributor of specialty copper alloys and engineered products.
Our staff is dedicated to providing the very best products and services to each of our 20,000 valued customers around the world.
Quality is the byword at AMPCO METAL, at every step of our operations from manufacturing to distribution.
ISO 9001 Certification at our manufacturing units and our distribution and service centers in Europe, North America, India and China, ensures complete customer satisfaction and follow-up, and AMPCO METAL engineers are always on hand to provide expert, tailor-made solutions to a client’s precise and exact.
We are currently looking for a self-motivated Machinist, cutter & warehouse worker, for a metal distribution service center. The candidate needs to be able to drive a fork truck, pick material, and the ability to operate a variety of saws to cut material.