When you work at Dutchland Plastics, you are part of a team. We look for dependable, hardworking individuals that take pride in their work. Our direct manufacturing positions require the ability to work in a fast paced team environment and, although the work may be physically demanding at times, at the end of the day our team members go home knowing that they created something new. With careers at Dutchland Plastics, full-time employees receive benefits that include Health/Dental, Life Insurance, 401(k), Paid Time Off, and additional training and developmental programs. As an added bonus, Dutchland regularly holds events (cookouts, holiday parties, etc.) for all employees and their families (we've even sponsored a couple of league teams).
WISC supports the manufacturing industry that is the foundation of our state and country. We are a growing company located in Southeastern Wisconsin. We offer Free Training for candidates who are willing to learn. Our company has many openings for Part Time positions with Flexible scheduling. There are currently openings available for inside and outside sales positions such as: Sales Representatives, Marketing Assistants, Administrative Assistants, Warehouse and Entry Level Factory personnel. Please contact us for more information.
PIRTEK Menomonee Falls is looking to hire a Hose Installation Technician to service, assemble and install hoses for a diverse customer’s base such as manufacturing, construction and rental companies to name a few. We are looking for applicants with excellent communication and strong customer service skills. If you are mechanically inclined, enjoy meeting and working with customers PIRTEK could be an excellent career path.
The ideal candidate must possess all of the following:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Mechanically Inclined
- Good Communication Skills
- Positive attitude
- Clean driving record
- Competitive salary (Depending on experience)
- Certified training
- Company vehicle
- Career advancement within
As a PIRTEK Hose Installation Technician you would be operating out of a PIRTEK Service & Supply Center in a purpose built mobile hose workshop/van and be carrying out service calls in the local area. This provides the opportunity to develop relationships with new and existing customers.
Tools of the Trade:
Successful candidates will be fully trained to operate a purpose built PIRTEK service truck fitted with specialized equipment designed to fabricate flexible hose assemblies on site.
To apply, fill out our online application.
Madison Painting Jobs Near Me
Madison's fastest growing house painting company (3rd Gen Painting and Remodeling) is Looking to Hire (One) Full-Time House Painter or Laborer to Add to Our House Painting Crews This Season ($23-$33/hr + Benefits) | Construction Jobs Near Me
House Painting Jobs Near Madison WI: NOW HIRING (One) Full-Time Painter Job ( ($14-$24/hr + Benefits) | Construction Jobs Near Me
3rd Gen Painting and Remodeling of Madison is Looking to Hire (One) Full-Time House Painter or Laborer to Add to Our House Painting Crews This Season.
HOUSE PAINTER JOB DETAILS:
+ $23-$33 Per Hour (Experience-Based)
+ Full-Time Home Painting Job Opening (40 hrs per week)
+ Interior and Exterior Painting Work Starts Immediately
+ Health Insurance Coverage for Our Full-Time Crew Members
APPLY ONLINE NOW: Apply for Your Painting Job with 3rd Gen in Madison Online (Takes About 30 Seconds).
Responsibilities of House Painting Job:
+ Work in a team to prep & paint interior & exterior surfaces
+ Maintain clean and safe work job sites during and after completion of projects
+ Provide excellent customer service to residential clients
Requirements of Home Painter Positing
+ 3 years' minimum of painting or construction work experience
+ Valid driver's license and full-time access to a reliable vehicle
+ You must be a legal resident or US citizen and be able to pass a criminal background check
+ Ability to move up to 50 pounds and use ladders to access 9 ft+
APPLY ONLINE TODAY: Painting Jobs Near Me (Job Application Form)
3rd Gen Painting and Remodeling of Madison is an exciting & rapidly growing local painting company that was rated as the #1 House Painting Company in Madison of 2019.
We attribute the bulk of our incredible success in 2018 to the quality of people we have on our team and are excited to expand our house painting and construction crews into 2019.
Additional 3rd Gen Painting and Remodeling Locations:
- Milwaukee House Painters
- Painting Contractors Chicago, IL
Our Madison Painting and Remodeling Crews Specialize In:
- Interior Home Painting
- Exterior House Painting
- Deck Building in Madison WI
- Home Remodeling and Custom Carpentry
- Drywall Contractors and Drywall Repair in Madison
3rd Gen Painting and Remodeling is the fastest growing painting company in the Nation with locations in Madison, Milwaukee, Chicago, and Annapolis, MD. Furthermore, 3rd Gen Painting in Madison was recently rated the #1 house painting contractor in the state of Wisconsin of 2019 by TopRatedLocal.
No matter how fast we grow, our roots are right here in Madison, Wisconsin. We are looking to hire one amazing painter in Madison to eventually take the reigns and become a painting crew manager in the next few months.
3rd Gen's goal is to become the nation’s largest premium-quality painting company within the next 5 years and want you to be a part of that (if you qualify).
Other Painting Job Opportunities With 3rd Gen
Are you a painting pro looking to partner with the nations fastest growing painting company? We are now hiring talented painters and painting subcontractors that take pride in their work. Apply online for a full-time painting job with 3rd Gen or partner with us as a painting subcontractor and join the next generation of painting and remodeling contracting.
Prefer knowledge of hardware or specific department (plumbing, electric, HVAC, etc).
At raSmith, we value people and help employees grow within their careers. As our connection to the client, we encourage employees to be their creative best and support them in cultivating good ideas that solve our clients’ challenges. It’s the diversified experience and holistic perspective we bring that set us apart. We are creative beyond engineering.
Visit our website to view our current job openings.
Blue Line Sales Engineers have a unique opportunity to work on the cutting edge of innovation in an ever-expanding market.
- New customer outreach
- Scheduling meetings/demos with customers
- Traveling to customers' to conduct meetings
- Providing customer service before and after a sale has been made
Staff Engineer – Milwaukee, WI
We are seeking an entry level Engineer to be based out of our Milwaukee office. This role will partner with other engineers, project managers, and QA inspectors on specified customer projects in the field.
We provide inspection and testing services during the construction of commercial structures such as buildings, stadiums and parking ramps. We also provide construction inspection services for bridge repairs and rehabilitations on an array of structures including bridges, culverts, locks and dams and various highway ancillary structures. We love our work. It’s an adventure and it matters.
- Performs in-service structural inspections on various types of structures, including bridges, ancillary highway structures, etc.
- Assists Team Leader in the preparation of reports for client submittals.
- Performs construction management activities for clients, such as the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.
- Reviews drawings and engineering plans for compliance with applicable standards.
- Provides engineering oversight in the field for the completion of quality assurance inspections, analysis, and reporting.
- Reads and processes information from shop drawings and verifies/compares shop drawings to field conditions.
- Assists in client presentations and/or meetings.
- Assists with ensuring safety at the job site.
- Other responsibilities, as required / assigned.
- Minimum four year college degree from an accredited university in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, or Construction Management.
- Minimum experience to include co-op or internship with construction inspection experience, and/or bridge inspection experience.
- Construction inspection experience which includes working with (WisDOT or similar) record keeping, creating Inspector Daily Records for contractor activities, verifying contractor materials used, etc.
- Ability to read and understand plans, specifications, and shop drawings.
- Physical ability to perform necessary inspection activities.
- Ability and willingness to work at heights and around traffic.
- Ability to work a 40-hour work week and to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to drive own vehicle to various job sites.
- Trips out of town to work at customer job sites or other locales may be required and may require overnight stays as necessary.
- Travel requirements will include the ability to drive a vehicle, fly in an airplane and/or take other conveyances such as bus or train, depending on the project location.
- A valid, current driver’s license with a good driving record is required. Ability to drive on behalf of the company is subject to the Company’s insurance carrier’s review of driving records.
- All employees who drive their personal vehicles on company business are expected to carry at least $300,000 of liability protection on their personal auto policy.
- PE certification is not required for this position.
- Experience with WisDOT related construction management programs and Bridge Inspection Programs desired.
- Ability to interact with contractors, and oversee contractor activities to ensure proper procedures are followed to applicable codes.
- Experience with Word and Excel required; experience with Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) and modeling software is helpful.
- Experience using laptop, iPad, etc.
- Critical thinking skills – ability to use logic and reasoning.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong sense of integrity and professional ethics.
- Ability to work in both office and non-office environments, including building construction job sites, on, under and around bridges, roadways, dams, and highways.
- Ability to speak, hear, sit, reach, bend, stoop, climb, balance, walk and stand for long periods, traverse uneven job site surfaces, lift or move up to 50 pounds with or without assistance, handle power tools, utilize various testing instruments, reach with hands/arms, crawl/walk into small spaces, maneuver over fences and up steep embankments, climb ladders/ascend heights, work at height on bridges and highway structures, climb into bucket truck lifts and be lifted bodily at heights above head height.
- Ability to tolerate working at heights is a requirement of this position.
- Ability to wear appropriate fall protection equipment.
- Ability to interpret engineering and construction plans.
- Vision abilities must include close and distance vision with or without correction, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to adjust and work in varied weather and temperature conditions, as well as dusty and noisy environments.
- Pre-employment drug test and background screen required
Competitive salary and benefits package includes:
- Excellent Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Company provided Life & Disability insurance
- 401K plan / Roth 401K with employer match
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Continual training
- Great company culture
Fickett Structural Solutions, Inc. is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.
Questions? Call Betsy Larsen at 608.824.8098 or send her an email.
Assembles electronic components, subassemblies, products or systems by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reads work orders, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, or verbal instructions regarding duties performed.
- Positions and aligns parts in specified relationship to each other in jig. Fixture, or other holding device.
- Crimps, stakes, screws, bolts, rivets, welds, solders, cements, press, fits, or performs similar operations to join or secure parts in place.
- Mounts assembled components, such as transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and sockets on chassis panel.
- Connects component lead wires to printed circuit or routes and connects wires between individual component leads and other components, connectors, terminals, and contact points.
- Installs finished assemblies or subassemblies in cases and cabinets.
- Assembles and attaches hardware, such as caps, clamps, knobs, and switches to assemblies.
- Performs intermediate assembly tasks, such as potting, encapsulating, sanding, cleaning, epoxy bonding, curing, stamping, etching, impregnating, and color coding parts and assemblies.
- Tends machines that press, shape, or wind component parts.
- Adjusts or trims materials from components to achieve specified electrical or dimensional characteristics.
- Performs online go-not-go testing and inspection to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurements, volume, and distance.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by and employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk, sit, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description lists major areas of responsibility and is in no way intended to limit the employee to said duties. Additional job activity may be added at any time.
Wire and cable harness assembly